Friday, February 26, 2010

Ellie's New Chair

Just finished the latest bean bag chair. This one is for my very good friend Tessa's daughter Ellie and will match her curtains! I've done another of the primavera ones as I have been fiddling around with the pattern trying to perfect it.


You can see from all the examples below that each is a little bit different, but I've finalised it now and Ellie's will be the gold standard.

So the deal is if you are interested, I'm selling them for 30 quid. I need about 2 weeks notice if you want to give them as presents etc. so bear that in mind if you want to make an order. At the moment I can't get hold of the blue monkey material from my supplier, but as well as the others shown above, the links below show some examples of what else you could have. Or if you want to supply your own material the cost is 25 quid.

Fabrics:
































cheeky monkey - spicecheeky monkey - primary
down on the farm - bluebellbutterfly - bluebellx
blue discsfloral 2
roar - redfish - red
piccadilly - cobaltjigsaw - lime
spot on - raspberryspot on - chambray
tiddler - ocean
oasis - greenprimavera - petrol

No comments: