Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Soup Saturday

I have found this diet to be the most effective for losing weight (I can't really comment on keeping it off as I keep on getting pregnant all over the place). I like the fact that it is researched, designed, and written by a real doctor, not nutritionists that buy their PhDs off the internet.

While I stand by my membership of SINAM (soup is not a meal) and its partner group PASAM (peoples against salad as main) the efficacy of both in weight loss cannot be underestimated. This is primarily due to their non-meal status.

Anyway, in a quest to lose the last few pounds to reach pre babies weight, I made a load of soups this Saturday: The trick is to make them filling without putting in any potato. For a hardcore carb lover this is not easy!

Anneli enjoyed crushing and smelling lemongrass, though.

No comments: