Monday, May 16, 2005

A Threat to Anonymity

Is it wrong to want to be anonymous? Don't think so, but this morning I awoke to a break in my security, and a threat to my anonymity!!! Well I certainly don't mind my mates reading what I have to say, or complete strangers for that matter, but there are certain people that I would rather not. Burns has to be number one on that list, and who knows what his little spies have already found out. Let's just say that it's easier to talk about stuff if you know that those that might recognise themselves can't link it with you.

Also, the fact that I am trying to get a job (now approaching the 1 year of searching mark) means that I really would rather not have my name on the web linked with my bitter thoughts about the state of the Empire and excess of people with the same qualifications as me!

Talking about the Empire, I am already feeling that the new Star Wars will let me down. It is the same every time it promises so much and then poos on you from a great height. Why George, why! You could have left it as a peak of movie history and instead you have just ruined it. It's going to be a long time before I can watch the originals again without that bitter taste in my mouth.

Hmmm, bitter twice in one blog, am I subconciously trying to tell myself something...??

No comments: