Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year New Blog

Hello my dears I have made a new year's resolution that I will attempt not to break to start the old blog again.  Might have to do some upgrading around here it is looking a bit tired I have to admit.  Shame I can't really remember my html.  Oh well sure it will come back at some point.

So I will begin by describing my dream from last night...

D and I were getting massages for some medical reason.  It appeared we had been going once a week for treatments from Ludwig Kessler who would massage each of us in turn.  We were going for our final treatment and Kessler was completely naked and greeted us with a rather disturbing "heeello".  D cried "I'm getting out of here" and ran off leaving me with the naked gestapo.  I looked down and he did not have a willy but had women's bits.


No comments: